Kookiejar's Recommended Reading List

Here is everything I've read since 1995 (minus the embarrassing junk). Highlighted in blue are the ones I truly loved. In red are the ones I'm fanatical about. An asterisk signifies the books I've read this year. Updated monthly.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tademy-Truss

blue=Read this ~~ red=Read this NOW!


Cane River-Lalita Tademy

The Bonesetter's Daughter-Amy Tan

The Joy Luck Club-Amy Tan


The Hundred Secret Senses-Amy Tan


Saving Fish From Drowning-Amy Tan


Immoral Certainty-Robert Tanenbaum

The Little Friend-Donna Tartt

The Apocalypse Reader-Justin Taylor editor (anthology)

The Travels of Jamie McPheeters-Robert Lewis Taylor

Polar Dreams-Helen Thayer

Creed for a New Millennium-Paul Theroux

Millroy the Magician
-Paul Theroux

The Mosquito Coast-Paul Theroux


The Stranger at the Palazzo D'Oro-Paul Theroux

The Lord of the Rings (trilogy)-JRR Tolkien


Roverandam-JRR Tolkien

The Slynx-Tatyana Tolstaya


Anna Karenina-Leo Tolstoy


*A Fraction of the Whole-Steve Toltz

A Confederacy of Dunces-John Kennedy Toole

The Adrian Mole Diaries-Sue Townsend


The Queen of the Big Time-Adriana Trigiani

The Brass Dolphin-Joanna Trollope

(Nonfiction) Eats, Shoots, and Leaves-Lynn Truss