Kookiejar's Recommended Reading List

Here is everything I've read since 1995 (minus the embarrassing junk). Highlighted in blue are the ones I truly loved. In red are the ones I'm fanatical about. An asterisk signifies the books I've read this year. Updated monthly.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Greene-Hassler

blue=read this ~~ red=read this now!!


(Nonfiction) The Fabric of The Cosmos-Brian Greene

The Bones-Seth Greenland

The Confessions of Max Tivioli-Andrew Sean Greer

Midnight Boy-Stephen Gresham

*The Monsters of Templeton-Lauren Groff

Forrest Gump-Winston Groom


Gump & Co-Winston Groom

Soon I Will Be Invincible-Austin Grossman

Water for Elephants-Sara Gruen


*A Concise Chinese-English Dictionary for Lovers-Xiaolo Guo

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime-Mark Haddon


The Book of Ruth-Jane Hamilton


(Nonfiction) 84, Charing Cross Road-Helene Hanff

*Missy-Chris Hannan

Atticus-Ron Hansen

The Cockroaches of Stay More-Donald Harington


Off the Face of the Earth-Aljean Harmetz


The Herb Gatherers-Elizabeth Harris

Hannibal-Thomas Harris

Red Dragon-Thomas Harris

The Silence of the Lambs-Thomas Harris


Plainsong-Kent Haruf

Grand Opening-Jon Hassler

The Love Hunter-Jon Hassler

Simon's Night-Jon Hassler