Kookiejar's Recommended Reading List

Here is everything I've read since 1995 (minus the embarrassing junk). Highlighted in blue are the ones I truly loved. In red are the ones I'm fanatical about. An asterisk signifies the books I've read this year. Updated monthly.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

McLarty-Mullen

blue=read this ~~ red=read this now!!


The Memory of Running-Ron McLarty

How Stella Got Her Groove Back-Terry McMillan

Waiting to Exhale-Terry McMillan

Lonesome Dove-Larry McMurtry

Bright Angel Time-Martha McPhee


Hunger Point-Jillian Medoff

Mail-Mameve Medwed

First Counsel-Brad Meltzer

*Breakfast With Buddha-Rolando Merullo

The Boy Detective Fails-Joe Meno

The Emperor's Children-Claire Messud

Family Pictures-Sue Miller


*Inventing the Abbots-Sue Miller

A Canticle for Leibowitz-Walter M Miller Jr

A Fine Balance-Rohinton Mistry

Black Swan Green-David Mitchell


Deviant Way-Richard Montanari

*Watchmen-Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons

Lamb-Christopher Moore


The Stupidest Angel-Christopher Moore

*Fat Girl-Judith Moore

The Center of Everything-Laura Moriarty

Mutant Message Down Under-Marlo Morgan

Songs in Ordinary Time-Mary McGarry Morris

The Last Town on Earth-Thomas Mullen