Kookiejar's Recommended Reading List

Here is everything I've read since 1995 (minus the embarrassing junk). Highlighted in blue are the ones I truly loved. In red are the ones I'm fanatical about. An asterisk signifies the books I've read this year. Updated monthly.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Rainier-Dart-Russo

blue=read this ~~ red=read this now!!


Beaches-Iris Rainier-Dart

In the Castle of the Flynns-Michael Raleigh

Thief of Light-David Ramus

Anthem-Ayn Rand

Atlas Shrugged-Ayn Rand

The Wind Done Gone-Alice Randall

Eat Cake-Jeanne Ray

The Dork of Cork-Chet Raymo


*(Nonfiction) Comfort Me With Apples-Ruth Reichl

(Nonfiction) Tender at the Bone-Ruth Reichl

*The Kiwi Laughs-JC Reid ed.

Enchiladas, Rice and Beans-Daniel Reveles

Knee-Deep in Wonder-April Reynolds

Servant of the Bones-Anne Rice

Pobby and Dingan-Ben Rice

The End of the Alphabet-CS Richardson

*(Nonfiction) Bonk-Mary Roach

(Nonfiction) Spook-Mary Roach

(Nonfiction) Stiff-Mary Roach


*The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread-Don Robertson

Everyman-Philip Roth

Interpretation of Murder-Jed Rubenfeld

Icy Sparks-Gwyn Hyman Rubio


Empire Falls-Richard Russo

Bridge of Sighs-Richard Russo