Kookiejar's Recommended Reading List

Here is everything I've read since 1995 (minus the embarrassing junk). Highlighted in blue are the ones I truly loved. In red are the ones I'm fanatical about. An asterisk signifies the books I've read this year. Updated monthly.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Deaver-Domingue

blue=Read this ~~ red=Read this NOW!


The Bone Collector-Jeffrey Deaver


The Coffin Dancer-Jeffrey Deaver


The Cold Moon-Jeffrey Deaver

The Empty Chair-Jeffrey Deaver

Shallow Graves-Jeffrey Deaver

The Stone Monkey-Jeffrey Deaver

The Vanished Man-Jeffrey Deaver


The Twelfth Card-Jeffrey Deaver

Birds Without Wings-Louis DeBernieres

City of Gold-Len Deighton

Time on My Hands-Peter Delacorte

Mama Rocks the Cradle-Nora DeLoach

Auntie Mame-Patrick Dennis

A Knight in Shining Armour-Jude Deveraux


Deadwood-Pete Dexter

The Red Camp-Debra Diaz

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao-Junot Diaz

A Christmas Carol-Charles Dickens


David Copperfield-Charles Dickens


Great Expectations-Charles Dickens

The Old Curiosity Shop-Charles Dickens


(Nonfiction) The Writing Life-Annie Dillard

The Church of the Dead Girls-Stephen Dobyns


The Whistling Season-Ivan Doig


The Mercy of Thin Air-Ronlyn Domingue