Kookiejar's Recommended Reading List

Here is everything I've read since 1995 (minus the embarrassing junk). Highlighted in blue are the ones I truly loved. In red are the ones I'm fanatical about. An asterisk signifies the books I've read this year. Updated monthly.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cornwell-Deane

blue=Read this ~~ red=Read this NOW!


All That Remains-Patricia Cornwell

Black Notice-Patricia Cornwell

Blow Fly-Patricia Cornwell

Cause of Death-Patricia Cornwell

Cruel & Unusual-Patricia Cornwell


From Potter's Field-Patricia Cornwell

Hornet's Nest-Patricia Cornwell

The Last Precinct-Patricia Cornwell


Point of Origin-Patricia Cornwell

Post Mortem-Patricia Cornwell

Unnatural Exposure-Patricia Cornwell

Predator-Patricia Cornwell

Our House-Debra Cowan

The Pesthouse-Jim Crace

The Andromeda Strain-Michael Critchon

Disclosure-Michael Critchon

Eaters of the Dead-Michael Critchon

Jurassic Park-Michael Critchon


The Lost World-Michael Critchon


Prey-Michael Critchon


The Terminal Man-Michael Critchon

The Last Good Kiss-James Crumley

The Women of Liberty Creek-Marilyn Cunningham

The Hours-Michael Cunningham

The Deep End-Chris Cutcher

The Silent Cradle-Margaret Cuthbert

Breath, Eyes, Memory-Edwidge Danticat

Neanderthal-John Darnton

*For Matrimonial Purposes-Kavita Daswani

Footprints of Thunder-James David et al

Reading in the Dark-Seamus Deane